Report provides detailed descriptions and analysis of all of the major types of copper cables used in structured cabling systems. This includes: UTP cables, shielded cables, and coax cables.
Five-year forecasts year-by-year through 2016 include:
- Total copper cable by plenum & non-plenum
- UTP cable by plenum & non-plenum • UTP cable by categories
- Shielded cables by plenum & non-plenum
- Shielded cables by categories
- Coax cables by plenum & non-plenum
- Coax cables by type: RG 59 & DS Carrie
All of these forecasts include both value and olume shipments New technology developments covered include:
- Emergence of Cat 7 & Cat 7a shielded cables including forecasts;
- UTP cable support beyond 100 Gbps: 400 & 1000 Gbps – architecture & distances supported.
|1. Study Media
|2. Extra Hard Copies