The report describes and analyzes two new technologies that will impact the enterprise network. This includes:
- Post-PC : wireless devices
- Cloud Computing Services
Provides description & analysis of these two technologies on the enterprise network architecture and the resulting changes to the structured cabling system needed to support the new system architecture.
Provides status and future directions for wireless local area networks (WLANs) and WIFI. Describes current cloud computing service offerings and rationale for using cloud computing.
New technology developments are described, including future directions for:
- 40/100 Gigabit Ethernet
- 400/1000 Gigabit Ethernet
- OM 4 laser-optimized, multimode fiber cables
- Cat 7/7a shielded cables
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE)
- Energy Efficient Ethernet
- Passive Optical Networks
- Bend Insensitive Multimode Fiber Cables
|1. Study Media
|2. Extra Hard Copies